Apply As Teacher’s Assistant General Information & Application
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
A number of International Students/ Participants Required:
IISO will pay all the expenses including accommodation, food, and transportation (Round trip from pre-meeting location to Yamanashi Campsite).
15,000 yen for 3 days Yamanashi camp.20,000 yen for 5 days Summer School Program. 3 hours a day with 1 hour break time (unpaid)15,000 yen for 3 days Winter School Program. 10:00 to 3:00 pm.* A mandatory pre-meeting and performing all duties is a must.
How To Become A Teacher
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the form below. The IISO staff will contact all applicants through an email about when and where the interview will be conducted in the first week of September. Successful applicants will be informed of further details henceforth.
INTRODUCTION OF EVENTS FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- Give students opportunities to interact with you and other people from different cultures.
- You must participate in all activities at the camp (hiking & orienteering, International Cultural Performance, camp fire, chat room session, ice breaker games, etc…)
- You will be acting as a Facilitator for every activity. An activity plan and instructions will be provided by a Head Teacher.
- Help on the last day for pack up.
- You will get to work in groups with students of Elementary School G1,2,3,4,5&6.
- People who have the energy and enjoy being with young teenagers at the junior high school level.
- Must atleast have a conversational level in Japanese ( regardless of nationality)
- Should be enrolled in a UNIVERSITY in Japan by the time you apply for the program.(Exchange students and those who have done Tarbiyah camp as volunteers before are accepted).
- Must pass an interview from IISO staff.
- Those who are currently working as an ALT are also eligible to apply.
It is a great privilege to invite you to come and join us in our school. We need qualified teachers and their talent to help us nurture our student’s intellect.Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB Applications closed for the session 2019/2020
Full-time teacher for session 2019/2020
IISO is looking for experienced and qualified Primary and Secondary teachers to join their forward-thinking and innovative team in April 2019. The following Vacancies are available.
- Full-time school teacher
- Part-time teacher
Teachers must be knowledgeable in all the subjects for the Cambridge curriculum of the Primary level.
Experience with other international curricula is also desirable but not essential.
Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice with a desire to teach in a multicultural environment.
Native level of English fluency is essential, any nationality is welcome to apply.
Full-time staff must have conversational Japanese language skills.
A teaching license and degree is desirable but not necessary. A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required.
For part-time staff 16 hours, a week is available.
We look forward to receiving your resumes.