Raise Your Child with Health Body, Good Manners, and High Spirits
IISO-K, a kindergarten under JIT has long experience of educating children with strong Islamic values and morals. Children’s capabilities grow rapidly during the first six years from birth. They can absorb information without inhibition. Whatever a child sees and experiences during this period has a profound effect on his/her personality and future life. We provide an educational atmosphere for the children that will help in developing the complete personality of the children physically and spiritually.
IISO-K focuses on children ‘Tarbiyyah’ along with play, excursions, daily outdoor activities, and Quran memorization. Graduated students have a rich Islamic awareness and we believe such early nurturing is really important especially in a country like Japan.
International Islamia School Otsuka- Kindergarten is the beginning of an Educational facility that extends to IISO Primary which starts in 2017. InshaAllah will extend to Secondary and High School in the future.
IISO-Kindergarten shall provide Islamic Curriculum in the Japanese language in an Islamic atmosphere. It also provides basic English needed to proceed to IISO Primary.
- Attain Islamic Knowledge
- Attain physical and moral strength
- Prepare for Primary school education of IISO or Japanese Public School
- Maintain creativity and Individuality
- A firm belief in the Creator-Allah
- Practice Islamic Manners in Daily Life
- Develop individual capabilities
Admission & Tuition Fee
Fees structure as follows:
Study fees are also annual-based. But installments into 12 months are also available.
Kids allowance is available for the families who are eligible for it.
Kindergarten Tuition Fees are annually based. But installments into 12 months are also available*:
Annual Tuition: 480,000¥/Year, Monthly Tuition: 40,000¥/Month (12 installments per year)
* Kids allowance is available for the families who are eligible for it.
Bank Transfer: Bank of Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ, Otsuka Branch
Name: ShukyoHojin Nihon Islam Bunka Center International School
Account Type: Ordinary, Account Number: 1621867
Cash: Please pay to the administrator (Fatima Sugawara) (Mainly she will be in Masjid every Monday or Thursday)
- For the participation in Masjid Otsuka Tarbiyah Camp and Barbeque Party, since they are also events of IISO, IISO students are free of charge. Please, by all means, encourage your child to take part.
- If there any individuals circumstances, please contact the administrator for consultation.
Administrator of IISO-K
Japan Islamic Trust (JIT) has been supporting IISO since its establishment. Financial Assistance will be provided to those who apply for it and meets the criteria.
Terms & Conditions
- The discount cannot be applied if the tuition payment was overdue.e.g. The 2nd installment 114,000 yen should be paid no later than August 31st, but if we received the payment on September 1st, the discount cannot be applied for that installment, so amount to be paid become 120,000 yen.
- If the brothers or sisters is attending the IISO-K at the same period, only for payment plan ③ (monthly payment), the Tuition Fee for the first child is in normal amount but from the second child will be given 10% discount.
- As a general rule, Entrance Fee is needed to be paid in full by bank transfer until the first day entering the kindergarten. Please pay the Yearly Tuition Fee based on the payment plan you chose.
- For bank transfer, if the name of bank transfer person is different from the child’s guardian, please fill in the application form with that information.
- By prior consultation, the Entrance Fee can be paid by installment, but we hope the half of the fee to be paid in the first month entering the kindergarten.
- The Tuition Fee is a yearly basis. So if you withdrew your child in the middle of the academic year because of personal reason, you have to fully pay the rest fee (fee until March).
- For those who entering IISO-K after April, as a general rule, payment plan ③ (monthly payment) is applied from the entering month. However, if the entering month is the month which payment plan ② can be applied, that plan is also possible. e.g. Entering IISO-K on November, monthly payment of November is 30,000 yen. From December payment plan ② with a discount can be applied.
- If our kindergarten closed down due to our own circumstances, it will depend on the condition, we will process a Tuition Fee refund.
April – March (Two Years)
Monday to Thursday 9:30 – 15:00
Friday 9:15 – 12:00
The school shall remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Japanese National Holidays.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PARENTS
IISO-K Opening time: Monday to Thursday 9:45, Friday 9:30
Please take your child on time to the classroom.
IISO-K Closing time: 15:00.
During the Ramadan month, the closing time is 13:30 without lunch.
(Please come to the kindergarten at 15:05 as during the pickup time, we will tell you how has your child been doing on school times. We really appreciate your punctuality.
If the person who sends and pick up is different during the day, please let us know)
Absence, late arrival, leaving early: Please inform us beforehand.( Call before 9:00 AM)
Disease: In the case of infectious diseases or epidemics, do not take the child to IISO-K to prevent other children from the infection. Please notify the school.
If a child falls sick, has a temperature above 37℃ or feels bad, School will inform the guardian who will promptly arrange to take the child back home.
Lunch: Each child brings his own. We regard having lunch together is also a part of education. Therefore even if the mothers are waiting on the 1st floor, taking lunch will be separate.
Things to bring: Please write the child’s name on all his belongings (bag, umbrella and so).
- Extra clothes. Keep one set including underwear in IISO-K
- Lunch, Cup, Napkin (Lunch Cloth), Water Bottle (water or tea only, Except PET bottles)
- Hand towel← must be changed daily.
Do not bring any toys from home (including games and comic books).
Any belonging of the child should not have images of Animals, Animation Characters or human figures.
Dress: Please write the child’s name on all his clothes, underwear, shoes, socks and so.
From an educational point of view, please wear the clothes that cover his/her Aura(boys cover his knees and girls wear something under in case she wears a skirt).
Do not wear any print of animal, animation character and human figures.
REQUEST TO PARENTS
- Please be punctual.
- While sending and picking up children, please observe Islamic dress code.
- A class report will be given. Other emergency announcements might be given sometimes. So please go through all the papers given to the children from IISO-K on that day.
- All the things IISO-K might ask you to submit, please do so on time without any failure.
- If there are unclear matters, regarding school, please contact IISO-K without any hesitation.
Consultation in Japanese, English & Malay : Sr. Hana 050-6866-3256
Principal of International Islamia School Otsuka – Kindergarten : Br. Aquil Ahmed Siddiqui
In case of accident or disease, IISO-K will call the guardian or other emergency telephone
numbers. So the emergency telephone numbers must be reachable.
For emergency cases, please submit one copy of Medical Insurance Card (Kenko Hokensho) and Medical Card for Children (Marunyu Iryosho).
We are taking maximum care for the safety of the children. In case of accidents, the effort is made to study the causes and take suitable measures to avoid their recurrence. We seek the cooperation of the parents in this regard. May Allah guide us and give us Sabre-Azim in case of any calamity.
Otsuka Hospital tel : 3941-3211 Minami-Otsuka 2-8-1
Yamakawa Hospital tel : 3982-7798 Minami-Otsuka 3-9-11
Acts of God or calamity: IISO-K takes the children to the appointed refuge as under:
Nishi Sugamo Chyu Gakko Minami Otsuka 3-18-1 Tel.03-3986-0661 is designated as
EMERGENCY CENTER (Initial Gathering Place) for our area. Main Emergency Center being
Sugamo Shogakko, Minami Otsuka 1-24-10. Tel. 03-3946-9551
Typhoon, traffic paralysis: In case of very bad weather, IISO-K will be closed.
In that case IISO-K will inform the students by 8:30